CURRENT JOB OPENING
Creative Curiosity is seeking a PART TIME GRAPHIC DESIGNER with a passion for design, a superb aesthetic sense, an impeccable eye for detail and a team player. The right designer will be an excellent communicator who will build compelling, cohesive marketing content for a wide range of clients. The ideal candidate will have experience designing collateral materials in both print and digital applications.
This is a work-remote position with potential for growth.
Starting Salary Range: $25-$35/hour depending on experience
What you’ll be responsible to accomplish:
Work with the creative team — including the Creative Director and Copywriter — to create concepts based on collaboratively-developed strategies, and to provide designs grounded in solid conceptual thinking with beautiful aesthetic expression.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years of experience in the graphic design field
- An outstanding portfolio with a variety of industries and deliverables represented.
- A fun and flexible team player who is able to take direction, offer a point of view, and collaborate with a variety of people.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a responsive, dynamic, and creative environment.
- Initiative, imagination, and intuition to solve creative problems.
- Originality and versatility in conceptual/visual ability.
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and change direction when needed.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas effectively.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
Education & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or other related field preferred.
- Demonstrate hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of principles of design, including: layout, typography, color, balance, composition and current design trends.
This is a work remote position.
25-30 hours a week to start.
Must have high speed internet connection.
Schedule: 4-5 days a week / 5-6 hours a day working directly with the Creative Team on accomplishing tasks.
Creative Curiosity will supply a computer, software, etc.
Please email a professional resume, link to work samples, salary requirements, and a small description of why you think you would be a good fit for this position to Cristine Wehner, owner + creative director at firstname.lastname@example.org.