CURRENT JOB OPENING
Digital Marketer / Social Media Specialist
We are a creative service, marketing, and communications firm with an expanding portfolio of clients - we are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users.
- Someone who “Gets” Pop Culture
- A Creative Thinker
- Has an Eye for Design
- Savvy About Business
- Dedicated to Learning
- Team Player
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with others to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers
- Measure results by tracking metrics and insights on each platform
Requirements and Skills
- Must love Social Media.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- A solid understanding of how Instagram and Facebook work and how to optimize content that is engaging across multiple social media channels.
- Solid understanding and/or a passion to learn the following platforms is a plus: Meta Ads Manager, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Ad Words, and/or Google Ads for NonProfits
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- An Understanding of How to Communicate With Different Audiences
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations, or other degrees with an emphasis on written communication (we see you, Art History majors!) is a plus
- Part-time, Remote
- 15-20 hours per week
- Flexible paid time off
- An awesome, motivated remote team that will support and champion your work
- Health and wellness stipend
Who We Are:
We’re a dynamic, committed, fun team of creatives who love what they do! We value integrity, honesty, cooperation, and accountability.
We genuinely care about our clients, their goals, and their values. We strive to deliver excellent service every time.
We consistently work to ensure that our language, policies, and perspectives are rooted in equality, respect, and compassion. We don’t tolerate racism, sexism, or any other kind of bigotry.
We believe that time off is important. Self-care, rejuvenation, and time away from phones, screens, and client requests is critical and we always do our best to plan and take this time for ourselves and actively support our teammates when they do as well.
Visit creativecuriositygraphics.com to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Please submit a professional resume, link to work samples, salary requirements and a small description of why you think you would be a good fit for this position firstname.lastname@example.org.