CURRENT JOB OPENING
Senior Graphic Designer (Communications Agency)
100% remote / 30 hours a week
Creative Curiosity is seeking a SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER with a passion for design, a superb aesthetic sense, an impeccable eye for detail, and dedication to being a team player. The right designer will be an excellent communicator who will build compelling, cohesive marketing content for a wide range of clients. The ideal candidate will have experience designing collateral materials in both print and digital applications.
What You'll Do:
Provide creative designs grounded in solid conceptual thinking with beautiful, sophisticated aesthetic expression.
Create concepts and designs for clients based on strategies developed in a collaborative effort with the Creative Director.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Design and produce projects from conception to completion, including logos, marketing collateral, social graphics, website design, annual reports, brochures, advertisements, email campaigns, posters, event graphics, pitch decks, and editorial design.
Handle a variety of project types, from small, quick-turn requests, to leading/managing large-scale projects and team members.
Who You Are:
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- A diverse, visually-striking portfolio with a variety of industries and deliverables represented.
- A fun and flexible team player who is able to take direction, offer a point of view, and collaborate with a variety of people.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- You possess innovative problem solving skills.
- You present originality and versatility in conceptual/visual ability.
- You have thorough ability to interact, communicate and present ideas effectively.
- You deliver on your assignments with professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
- You have the ability to receive constructive criticism and change direction when needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphic Design or similar field.
- Minimum 7 years progressive graphic design field including experience in print design.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar role.
- Expert proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of applications (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), PowerPoint, Google Slides, Docs, and Spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with Project Management and Digital Asset Management tools a plus.
Work remote / Hourly Position
30 hours a week
Schedule: 4-5 days a week / 6-8 hours a day working directly with the Creative Team on accomplishing tasks.
Must have high speed internet connection.
Flexible paid time off
A company laptop provided with Adobe Creative Suite and other software used in-house
An awesome, motivated remote team that will support and champion your work
Health and wellness stipend
Who We Are:
We’re a dynamic, committed, fun team of creatives who love what they do! We value integrity, honesty, cooperation, and accountability.
We genuinely care about our clients, their goals, and their values. We strive to deliver excellent service every time.
We consistently work to ensure that our language, policies, and perspectives are rooted in equality, respect, and compassion. We don’t tolerate racism, sexism, or any other kind of bigotry.
We believe that time off is important. Self-care, rejuvenation, and time away from phones, screens, and client requests is critical and we always do our best to plan and take this time for ourselves and actively support our teammates when they do as well.
Visit creativecuriositygraphics.com to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Please submit a professional resume, link to work samples, salary requirements and a small description of why you think you would be a good fit for this position firstname.lastname@example.org.